Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here's to the first 24 hours!

 "Imma let you finish but Flamboyant Games has the best reviews of all time!!"

Most of you who have visited I personally know.  But nonetheless, this blog has become a small success.

But why stop there?

Promote our site.  Tell people to come to Flamboyant Games (flambogames.blogspot.com).  Just put that URL in your signature or at the bottom of an email.  Or join the reviewing community.  I feel lonesome.  Just remember to email me first.

Also, with the rise of Indie games, and with enough following, I'll launch the Indie Game Spotlight of the Month, where we try to get the news out to the gaming community.

Also, you'll note that this site, although functional, is very much in Beta.  That means I'll alter things.

And if you are looking for the Halo: Reach review, it's below.  Also, for the current review, just look over to that nifty sidebar.  The sidebar is your friend.

EDIT: Make sure to vote on that poll to the side.

1 comment:

  1. Just as an addict is constantly looking for a new supply of his drug, I will forever push you to review minecraft until you do so. Just a heads up.

    ReplyDelete